viernes, 22 de febrero de 2013

LOVE, WHERE ARE YOU?

Images in my heart, appear in my life when I need them to make an effort to carry on.
My heart reminds me how I've loved you.
Melody's waves without a happy ending and a night without wisdom.
Don't go away, my love.
The view of the sea makes me cry and the vision of snowy mountains make me feel sad.
My memories of our friendship are always in my mind like a ship sailing without a destination.
I've never forgotten neither your smile nor your glance.
Please, wait me, my life without seeing you is a source of pain. You've always brighten my ordinary life.
My soul is suffering for an unrequited love and I'm spending hours thinking of you.
I sometimes suppose you are with someone who gives you what I couldn't offer in our past.
My heart shouts silently your unforgettable words.
I'm still waiting, where are you?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario